Frantoio Olive Oil is one of the most highly acclaimed oil varieties in the world, especially in the Tuscan regions of Italy. This oil has a wonderful aroma with fruity notes and a hint of green apple ending with a slightly strong aftertaste. These Frantoio Olives were hand picked from local trees and processed using state of the art cold extraction technology creating a first pressed, California extra virgin olive oil. COOC Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bronze Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Gold Medal - Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
- SOFI Awards Finalist 2016
- Silver Medal - Big Fresno Fair San Joaquin Valley Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
- Bronze Medal - Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition